Only Vets in the area with staff on site 24/7

Due to a recent sad case where a young cat licked/ate part of a Lily, we thought we would remind people NEVER to buy these flowers for a household where cats live.

They are extremely toxic to cats, and only a small amount either licked or eaten, can cause kidney failure and death. Unfortunately no warnings are ever displayed where these flowers are purchased, and many well intended purchasers are unaware of their dangers. Please share this advice so we can highlight to as many as possible.

In the event of a cat licking/eating any part of these plants, veterinary attention should be sought immediately.

February is the month of Valentines Day and flowers, so please reconsider if buying flowers for a loved one who owns cats.

Firework Season Advice

Firework Season Advice

Many of our pets can struggle with the noise and flashing lights from fireworks, including rabbits and guinea pigs as well as dogs and cats. 

Our Autumn News

Our Autumn News

Please be assured that all of your furry friends are important to us, whatever they need

Summer Greetings from the Staff

Summer Greetings from the Staff

As we gradually ease out of lockdown we want to thank you again for all your support and patience throughout the pandemic