This little lady is Dora, and just a few weeks ago, she had was admitted to have a scan, X-rays, intravenous fluid therapy and treatment for vomiting.
Within a few hours it was evident she’d eaten something she shouldn’t have. She underwent surgery, and a disc of the type pictured here, was removed from her intestine.
She is pictured here having had her sutures removed, and has made a full recovery.
This is published with her owners permission.
Many of our pets can struggle with the noise and flashing lights from fireworks, including rabbits and guinea pigs as well as dogs and cats.
Please be assured that all of your furry friends are important to us, whatever they need
As we gradually ease out of lockdown we want to thank you again for all your support and patience throughout the pandemic