It seems a long time since we were first informing you all of the changes to our practice protocols due to coronavirus and indeed it has been a long and challenging 2 years.
We are hugely grateful to you all for your support and patience over this time. We are aware of the gradual release of legal restrictions but are also mindful that coronavirus is still very much present in the community.
As a result we want to relax some of our social distancing protocols while still protecting the health of our clients and staff.
From April 2022 we will be allowing owners to accompany their pets into the Practice for their consultations. To allow us to do this as safely as possible we ask that you observe the following guidelines
- Please advise us of your arrival and wait in your car until we call you in for your pet’s appointment
- The waiting room remains closed except for special circumstances
- Where possible only 1 adult to enter the building with their pet for routine consultations
- Any person over 12 years of age must be wearing a face mask for the duration of their visit
- If your pet requires further investigations such as blood tests we may ask you to return to waiting outside while these are performed with a nurse
- Sanitiser is available for hands on entry to the Practice
- Please DO NOT attend the Practice if you have recently tested positive for coronavirus or have any symptoms which could indicate you have the infection (temperature, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, blocked nose). The omicron strain often shows only mild cold symptoms but is still highly transmissible
- Payments and collection of medications will still take place outside the building
If you have any concerns regarding these guidelines please inform us when booking your appointment so we can try our best to accommodate your needs.
To provide the best level of care for your pets we need our practice team and pet owners to keep healthy. Thank you again for your compliance with our coronavirus protocols, we are all looking forward to seeing you in the practice again.
There will be some changes to our opening hours over the upcoming Jubilee Celebrations
We have shared so much laughter and some tears!
With some milder weather, in between the storms, it seems that Spring is finally arriving